Trip Speciality/ Highlights
- Breathtakingly close view of Whole South Face of Annapurna from the Base Camp
- Panoramic view of Dhaulagiri and Annapurna range from Poonhill
- Comfortable quality lodge trek
- Exposure to varied natural landscapes of lush green forest, gushing river banks, hanging bridges, through Gurung villages
- Opportunity to rejoice the beauty of Himalaya and the native Gurung heritage
- Modified itinerary to offer more beautiful trekking
This trek takes you through the most beautiful trail inside the Annapurna region. In addition to visiting the base camp of the famous Annapurna South Face this trek takes you through the protected forest area and beautiful villages. Our itinerary is modified to offer you the best of the Annapurna Sanctuary area.
Arrival in Kathmandu Airport and transfer to hotel
One of our staff, usually your trek guide, awaits your arrival at Tribhuvan International Airport in Kathmandu. After a warm welcome, upon your arrival, we will transfer you to hotel, followed by a welcome dinner in the evening and an informal briefing about the days ahead.
Fly to Pokhara; drive to Dampus and trek to Pothana
Today we head towards Pokhara, a touristic town situated west of Kathmandu. We take a morning flight to Pokhara , and drive to Dampus. Then after short nice walk through a forest trail we arrive in Pothana.
Trek to Forest Camp
From Pothana we trek northwards through a forest trail and arrive in Forest Camp.
Trek to Low Camp
Continue through lush green forest.
Trek to High Camp
Initially through forest and then over the ridge on grassland.
Hike to Mardi view point and trek to Low Camp
Early morning hike to view point which takes around 2 hours. Then return through same route to Low Camp.
Trek to Deurali
Drive to Pokhara
Short trek to Dampus and drive to Pokhara